Terms & Conditions
As we are providing the great service to you which is of save bigger,
subsequently here will be the large number of audiences availing the supreme amenities.
Consequently, here will be applying the terms and conditions to follow,
which every individual should have to read before availing our services.
Terms of Acceptance
- Code: a short message converted into a combination of alphabets, numbers and both to make it as a secret message.
- Coupon: a voucher that bids a discount offer to the user
- Deal: the offering of a product or services at a reduced price.
- User: a person using the website to avail amenities
- Read carefully the terms and conditions, when and where it appears before accepting it.
- By accepting the terms and conditions, stravageek will understand that you agree the terms.
- If it does intrude you after accepting the terms and conditions, then stravageek will not be responsible for it.
- To use any discount deal or promo code, simply click on your preferred merchant
- Where Get Deal tab is mentioned, click simply on to reach the website of that merchant.
- Where Get Code tab is mentioned, click on that to get a code.
- To get codes and deals on your e-mails, simply sign-up by putting your e-mail in the blank space.
- Deals and codes can be changed or detached with the mutual consent of stravageek and the affiliated merchant, without the prior notice.
- If the merchant refuses to accept the voucher, then contact the help center of stravageek.
- Please note, stravageek will not be held responsible for it, if any merchant is temporarily or permanently closed or not offering any discounts momentarily.